WHAT IS A GREEN JOB?
According to PSU, Green Jobs are jobs that focus on environmental sustainability, utilizing resources and meeting present needs without compromising future generations’ accessibility to resources. Promoting sustainability can be incorporated in various fields from computer science to business to environmental protection/remediation; however, the end goal is to create a healthy planet.
These pages will be updated every Thursday morning.
- On-Campus Jobs/Research: Click here for part-time and research positions on campus!
- Full-time and Part-time Jobs: Click here for full-time and part-time positions off campus!
- Opportunities for Graduate and Professional Students: Click here for research and full-time positions!
- Fellowships & Internships: Click here for internship and fellowship opportunities!
- Volunteer Opportunities: Click here for volunteer opportunities!
Outside Job Boards & Resources
- An Article on how to turn Green Degrees into Sustainable Careers
- Sustainability Job Board on Indeed.com
- Sustainability Career & Job Resources List
- Climate Careers Job Board
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) Green Careers/Job List
- SF Environment Job Board
- Cleantech Rising Job Board
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) Job Board
- CA Resource Recovery Association (CRRA) Job Board
- Bike East Bay Job Board
- Fish & Wildlife Service Internships
- Climate Corps Job Board
- Guide, a great resource for anyone looking for a unique career in artificial intelligence and/or analytics that also ties in environmental issues.
Post Your Opportunity Here!
We will reach out once your opportunity is posted!
Anything you would like to see on this page?
Fill out this constructive feedback form so we can better tailor this page to address the needs of the Berkeley community!