The Student Environmental Resource Center at UC Berkeley cultivates a collaborative space to strengthen the collective effectiveness of the sustainability community, and provides resources for students to actualize their visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.
In focusing on community resilience throughout these uncertain times, SERC has created the Community Through COVID-19 document that links community events and resources. While many of these resources are specific to the UC Berkeley community, we hope that this document and its links can support you and we welcome everyone to attend out events.
Community Through COVID-19 document linked here.
Practicing the values of sustainability, SERC strives to:
- provide institutional memory and leadership transition support for student orgs, projects, and initiatives.
- provide advising, financial, and leadership development resources to students.
- offer educational programming and skills-based trainings.
- communicate student-focused resources and opportunities.
- engage students in applied and active education.
- cultivate space for civil discourse and the expression of diverse opinions.
- create a collaborative working space.
- build community centered on visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.