SERC is a student-driven Center dedicated to advising, developing, and resourcing students and student organizations, campaigns, initiatives, and campus projects focused on sustainability and environmentalism.
Celebrate student sustainability leadership by joining us at the 2016 SERC Gala on Tuesday, May 3rd. Purchase tickets at sercgala2016.brownpapertickets.com by April 22nd.
Practicing the values of sustainability, SERC strives to:
- provide institutional memory and leadership transition support for student orgs, projects, and initiatives.
- provide advising, financial, and leadership development resources to students.
- offer educational programming and skills-based trainings.
- communicate student-focused resources and opportunities.
- engage students in applied and active education.
- cultivate space for civil discourse and the expression of diverse opinions.
- create a collaborative working space.
- build community centered on visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.