The Student Environmental Resource Center (SERC) cultivates a collaborative space to strengthen the collective effectiveness of the sustainability community, and provides resources for students to actualize their visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.
VISION: Sustainability education for every UC Berkeley student.
- To provide institutional memory and leadership transition support for student orgs, projects, and initiatives
- To cultivate space for civil discourse and the expression of diverse opinions
- To engage students in applied and active education
- To create a collaborative working space
- To provide advising, financial, and leadership development resources to students
- To offer educational programming and skills-based trainings
- To communicate student-focused resources and opportunities
- To build community centered on visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future
SERC is a functional area within the LEAD Center, a department of the ASUC Student Union within the Division of Student Affairs at the University of California, Berkeley.