SERC is a student-driven Center dedicated to advising, developing, and resourcing students, student organizations, campaigns, initiatives, and campus projects focused on sustainability and environmentalism.
Practicing the values of sustainability, SERC strives to:
- provide institutional memory and leadership transition support for student orgs, projects, and initiatives.
- provide advising, financial, and leadership development resources to students.
- offer educational programming and skills-based trainings.
- communicate student-focused resources and opportunities.
- engage students in applied and active education.
- cultivate space for civil discourse and the expression of diverse opinions.
- create a collaborative working space.
- build community centered on visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.