SERC cultivates a collaborative space to strengthen the collective effectiveness of the sustainability community, and provides resources for students to actualize their visions of
a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.
VISION: Sustainability education for every UC Berkeley student.
– To provide institutional memory and leadership transition support for student orgs, projects, and initiatives.
– To provide advising, financial, and leadership development resources to students.
– To offer educational programming and skills-based trainings.
– To communicate student-focused resources and opportunities
– To engage students in applied and active education.
– To cultivate space for civil discourse and the expression of diverse opinions.
– To create a collaborative working space.
– To build community centered on visions of a more equitable, socially just, and resilient future.
SERC is a functional area within the LEAD Center, a department of the ASUC Student Union within the Division of Student Affairs at the University of California, Berkeley.